Truss & Wall Panel Manufacturing
YBC’s manufacturing plant can supply your job site with all your truss and wall panel needs.
Most new homes constructed today use premanufactured roof trusses. Prefabricated roof trusses replace the rafters and ceiling joists used in traditional framing. The use of these trusses can allow a contractor to build homes that have more complex roof designs with greater accuracy and speed.
- Manufactured roof trusses are designed and built to meet building codes and a specific roof design. This allows for a more uniform pitch and size compared to traditional building methods.
- Using our boom lift trucks, prebuilt roof trusses can typically be installed in one day, accelerating the construction process and allowing the building to be closed sooner.
- Premanufactured roof trusses allow for longer spans across a home, reducing the need for more load-bearing interior walls.
There are many advantages to using floor trusses in a building design over traditional floor framing. Many contractors use floor trusses to create high quality construction that reduces building time, waste, and floor squeak.
- Floor trusses are built with 2x4s or 2x3s with a wide, stable bearing surface. This makes it easier to work on and attach sheathing as well as reduce floor squeak.
- The space provided between the cords and webs creates a huge advantage when placing mechanical, electrical, and plumbing runs. Trusses provide the extra room needed for these systems to easily be installed in a building without extra drilling.
- Floor trusses allow for longer spans and reduce the need for extra bearing walls, footings, and beams.
Prefabricated Wall Panels
Offsite prefabricated wall panel construction can dramatically improve the home building process for both the home builder and homeowner. With a faster building cycle and consistent quality, prebuilt wall panels increase cost-effectiveness by reducing construction time and construction errors that compromise the air-tightness and structural durability of a home. YBC’s manufacturing staff and our fleet of delivery trucks can have wall panels built and delivered directly to a home or job site, letting the builder focus on other aspects of the job.
- Reduces the construction time which in turn reduces home builder costs and allows them to deliver a top-quality home to a buyer in less time.
- Less job site material waste.
- Wall panels are built to exact specifications of your construction plans. You don’t have to worry about if they will fit when delivered.
We’re Here to Help You
YBC sales staff are here to answer any product or service questions you may have. Contact us today for help on your next project!Request a Quote
Our Quality Partners
Schedule a FREE Kitchen & Bath Consultation
Let our knowledgeable kitchen and bath specialists help you design the kitchen or bath of your dreams!Schedule free appointment
Find Your Contractor
Looking for a contractor for your next home improvement project? Start your search here.Search for Contractors